THE MACDONALD PITTODRIE HOUSE HOTEL
Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel is one of the most historic hotels in Scotland, set in a 2400 acre country estate. Pittodrie Estate is steeped in history and you can live amongst country gentry when you stay here. The Erskine family were rewarded for their support of Robert the Bruce with the granting of the Pittodrie Estate.
A warm welcome to Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel, Nr Inverurie, set within its own ancient estate that extends as far as the eye can see, Pittodrie House is a tranquil retreat. With its turrets, spiral staircases, period furniture and ancestral portraits, it will appeal to the leisure and the business guest alike.
The Erskine, the Turret, the Tower, the Day Nursery ... each bedroom is unique, and has been lovingly and sensitively created to preserve the original features and character of the house.
27 rooms /suites:
- Four-poster rooms
All rooms with:
- Private facilities, all en suite with both shower and bath
- Satellite television
- Direct-dial telephone
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Trouser press
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea- and coffee making facilities
- Hospitality tray
- Dressing gown and slippers.
- Complimentray High Speed Broadband Connection (Not available in all rooms)
Available on request are:
- Easy-access room for guests with disabilities
- Early morning calls
- Newspaper delivery
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service.
Savour the taste of Scottish country house cooking in our "Mither Tap" restaurant
The menu is different every day, planned to incorporate the freshest of seasonal ingredients (including those from our own Victorian walled garden). We also take great pride in working with the finest local and national suppliers in ensuring we use the finest products Scotlands Larder has to offer.
- Award-winning chef
- Specialities are game and fish in season, and Aberdeen Angus beef dishes
- Provision for special dietary needs, e.g. vegan, kosher, halal
- Exceptional international list of over 150 wines
- Whisky & Wine tasting's can be arranged for you
- Light meals and snacks available in the Snug Bar
- Packed lunches on request.
Simply Fresh Food - With your taste in mind.
From dawn until dusk we are constantly on the search for only the best produce available.
Our chefs are passionate about the food they serve and know that when it comes to quality it is the little things that count. That is why they use only the finest seasonal ingredients and source only the best produce available, where possible locally.
Besides the Pittodrie Estate, there's so much to explore in the surrounding area that you'll just have to come back! We look forward to welcoming all our guests again in the future
For your Interest
- Glenfiddich Distillery
- Craigellachie Cooperage
- Huntly Golf
- Fyvie Castle
- Haddo House & Gardens
- View a larger map.
More to See and Do
- Castle Trail
- Whisky Trail
- Craigievar Castle
- Glendronach Distillery
- St Machar's & St Mary's Cathedrals
CATEGORY: 4 STAR
GOLF COURSES NEARBY:
Royal Aberdeen ( 15 Minutes )
Murcar ( 16 minutes )
Cruden Bay ( 40 minutes )